[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Not Rocket Science...?

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: foxhavengs@xxxxxxx, marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 07:49:16 -0500 (EST)

I agree and I hope EVERYBODY writes to the BOARD.  Just e-mailing  the list
doesn't get it done.  All of their current e-mail addys are right  on the
web site, easy enough!

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

In a message dated 2/27/2012 11:42:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
foxhavengs@xxxxxxx writes:

I  believe its false advertising when saying German Shephards because the
standard of German Shepherds do not include colors of fawn,tan,blue,panda
and  the quality or lack of makes it even worse. They are not selling German
Shepherds they are selling genatic lab creations and passing them off as
German Shepherds and I think GSDCA or AkC or who ever should denie the right
of calling these animals German Shepherds. JMO
Denise Fox
Foxhavengs
Home of GCH.Foxhaven Good Girl Gone Bad of Windfall (AKA  Rihanna)