[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Not Happy with NUTRO!

  • From: genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ladyaramis1@xxxxxxxxxxx, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 00:56:20 +0000

Take the bag of Nutro back to the store and get your money back. If you are
unhappy with Pro Plan, all you have to do is take the unused portion back to
the store and you will get a full refund, no questions asked. Nutro should have
the same guarantee. Why should you be out money!

Amy Greenhut
Justrock Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises, Turtle & Tortoise Rescue

From: "LEE" <ladyaramis1@xxxxxxxxxxx>