[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [Norton AntiSpam]Re: [Norton AntiSpam]Re: The BHI award

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx, d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bobgrady@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 10:42:54 -0400 (EDT)

bob,

if you read the original post, i said that the number of total litters
nominated is UP by almost 20%.  the percentage of FREE litters (of the  total
litters nominated) is DOWN.

diane
Diane  Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
_Skatiebug'z_ (http://skatiebugz.shutterfly.com/)  The online store for
everything German Shepherd and then some!
_http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com_ (http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com/)
Skater's Blog

In a message dated 8/14/2011 6:46:37 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I'm  surprised that the number of free are down with the econonomy being
the way it  is you'd think they'd be the same or are breeders breeding  less

Bob Neiman / Walled Lake, Mich.
Owner Barkalot's Felonious  Assault AKA Brat and the other half of B'N'B
9-10-1997 to  12-19-2004
Breeder/owner of UKC GR Ch.B'N'B-Barkalot's Cherish RN 3-25-2002  to
6-18-2009
Co-owner of Ketlyn's Black Widow