[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [Norton AntiSpam]Fw: Opinion about the Review

  • From: "Bob Grady" <bobgrady@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 16:15:22 -0700

Bob,  Where did you get all this info. And what board member ask you to post
it, official or not.  Where did you get all your figures?  The Board must
have a Mole?  Instant info is good.  But, let's make sure it is more than
hearsay.  I happen to know for a "FACT" that your figures are way out of
wack. And, like you, can't reveal my source.

As for your non-members...........They have no say at all.........Pay the
$66.00 (very cheap for an outstanding magazine) and membership in the
greatest club in the world. Then they have a say.

Sorry all.  I get a little carried away about this breed and the PC.  Bob