[ SHOWGSD-L ] Northern/Eastern Virginia Specialty Shows - GSDCGWDC Match

  • From: "William Gish" <gsd001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 20:03:23 -0500

HI -  The Premium Lists for our Spring Specialty Shows are in the mail - If you
don't get one, please let me know, as I am mailing them for Debbie. The shows
will be held on May 27/28 at the Howard Johnson Motel - South, on US Rt 1 in
Fredericksburg, VA  The motel is holding Rooms for us until May 15 - Group Rate
$75.00 for double room, including dog -in-room fee.  MAKE YOUR RESERVATION
NOW!!!!!  Motels in this area quickly fill up for the Memorial Day Holiday.
The NOVA Judge s on Saturday  are:   BREED:  Mr Robert M. VAnWinkle, OBEDIENCE:
 Mr Patrick L Shelmadine.  The EVA Judge is Mrs Margaret A. Kurts.  The Judges
for the GSDCGWDC :Match  are:  Conformation - Brad Hill, Obedience - Gabe Golec
 Entries for the Match will be taken on site.  Entries Close for the Shows on
Wednesday, May 18, 2006   Send entries to:  DebbieAyres, 11712 Post Oak Road,
Spotsylvania, VA  22553.  kFor further information, call me at 540-895-5870, or
E-Mail at address below.

William Gish
gsd001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.