[ SHOWGSD-L ] Northern CA listers!

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 13:43:26 +0000 (UTC)

.......I have three dogs, my youngest is a super energetic fire plug! (5 1/2
months)...until I find the right male to buy she is kenneled by herself!...and
now that I am back in school for perhaps my final year I don't have as much
time to play/socialize her!..this is a crucial stage for a
protection/schutzhund type dog...I do plan to buy the right male within a month
or two....I need a 4 to 6 month old male to BORROW!....sounds crazy but when I
was a kid in Hayward CA. there was a pet library where you could check out
animals, like books...snakes, rabbits, hamsters etc....my father never let me
do it, but I thought it was a great idea!....anyone out there willing to take
me on!....off to school...I have a pretty good group this year, but we're still
in the "honeymoon stage"...lol...hope to show them the National on streaming
video...my class last year loved it!.....Ed