[ SHOWGSD-L ] Northeast futurity weekend brag....

  • From: "Laurie Pruett" <pruett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 11:44:43 -0400

Just received a phone call from upstate NY.  2007 NE BIF Windy Acres -
Dirigo Lookin' For Trouble aka "Luke" was WD today under Tedi Ginsburg
for a 5 point major!  Today is Luke's 2nd birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO
LUKE!!!!

Luke is by 3X Sel Ex Ch Bill-Mar's Here Comes Trouble ROM OFA H&E out
of our Windy Acres' Ben in a Spirit OFA H&E.  He was bred by me and
Ariel Cassista and is owned and loved by Amanda Ireland and his
breeders.  He now needs only a major to finish.

Thanks to Ariel and Amanda for driving all night from Maine (after
working all day Friday) to get Luke to the show.  And, thanks to Jeff
Pyle for handling him and to Ariel, Amanda, and Nick for doubling.  I'm
back home in Maine taking care of all the other critters.

I just love getting phone calls like that...

Laurie Pruett
Windy Acres