[ SHOWGSD-L ] Northeast Futurity/Maturity Brags

  • From: PPeters908@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 17:07:36 EDT

Yesterday at the NE Futurity/Maturity under judge Linda Bankhead, our  little
'Squeezi' aka Hidden Valley's Tropicana gaited her way to third place in  the
Futurity, Senior Bitch Class.  HV Tropicana is by Ch  Mustwyn's Bad Company
out of Millertime's Sophisticate (Sophi) Style.   Breeders - Paula and Ray
Peters and Cindy and Craig Miller.  Owners:   Paula and Ray Peters.  Squeezi is
from our very first litter so we couldn't  be more excited about her win!

Then another fantastic turn of events, our BooBoo aka Hidden Valley's
Peek-A-Boo floated her way to third place in Maturity, Junior Class,  Bitches.
Boo
is by Ch T-Ho For Whom the Bell Tolls out of Ch. Detmer's  Seven of Nine.
Breeder is Albert Detmer.  Owners: Paula and Ray  Peters.

We are EXTREMELY proud of our girls and pleased that Ms. Bankhead
appreciated and recognized their quality.  Thank you for honoring  them!  We
are truly
blessed to have these girls in our lives.  They  bring us endless joy each and
every day!

We would like to thank the clubs and their members for putting on great
shows and doing all the hard work it takes to make them successful.  Thank  you
for all your efforts!  Congratulations to ALL the participants and  awardees.
You are ALL winners!!!

We would also like to extend our heartfelt thanks to Jim Brown and  Sean
Conboy for the last minute saves and help handling our BooBoo on Saturday  and
Sunday.  We greatly appreciate your willingness to lend a hand  because of a
scheduling snafu!  THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

Certainly last but not least, Fred and Annette Freeman for working with our
'wild' child Squeezi and getting her ready for her 'big' day.  Thank you  guys
for all you did!!  We appreciate the care and guidance you provided to
Squeezi!!!  THANK YOU!

Paula, Ray  Peters and 'The Kidz'
Hidden Valley Shepherds