[ SHOWGSD-L ] Northeast Futurity and Shows in Trumbull CT June 7 & 8

  • From: "John Vaught" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "masstana@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: List The GSD <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 00:11:29 -0400

Hi folks. Looks like for our Saturday shows we are going to have strong 5 point
majors (60+ for each show) if everybody shows up. Been a long time since we've
seen entries like this. It feels good. Its a testament to the judges, Danny
Dwier and Bob Drescher, that we got such a good entry.  But wait!  Entrees
close at 6pm Wednesday, May 28th. Check our club website for premium lists and
our show secretary phone if you are attempting a late entry. Www.gsdcgnh.org

We are having an after show dinner at Roberto's in Monroe right on route 25,
about 3 miles from our show site. It's $28 and includes a very good buffet and
a cash bar. We plan on hearing from our judges about their winners and then Jim
Moses, and any other GSDCA board members in attendance, will give us an update
on the current events happening at the parent club.  If you can join us please
contact our President, Sue Lapinski, so she can give the Resturant an estimated
head count. Her email is earsup45@xxxxxxxxxxx.

On Sunday the Northeast Amateur Futurity/Maturity with Jason Lyle judging and
followed immediately by the Northeast Futurity/Maturity with Ben Bigornia
judging. Should be exciting to see these successful breeders judge our dogs.

Should be a great weekend and the current prediction for weather is high 60s
and clear skies!!!
Actually that's my prediction, but we will keep you apprised if Mother Nature
has other plans!

There will be a hose and water at the rest rooms and electricity at the
pavilion but not sure how many dryers it can handle. Parking is somewhat
limited and big vans will have to park in the parking lot across a creek from
the ring. There are walk ways to the ring at either end of the parking lot. A
limited number of parking is available near the ring for handicapped and normal
sized vans.  Looking forward to seeing everybody and having a great couple of
days.
John V

Any questions please contact any of the following:
Linda Ciocci, Futurity Chairperson, lyneagle@xxxxxxx
Sue Lapinski, President, GSDCGNH, earsup45@xxxxxxxxxxx
John Vaught, Show Chair, masstana@xxxxxxx

Masstana German Shepherds,