[ SHOWGSD-L ] North to Alaska

  • From: Glasspal1@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 23:01:06 EDT

I am setting myself to no mail as we are leaving in the morning to our  newly
completed cabin in Kenai, Alaska on the Kenai River. Peace and quiet, nice
neighbors and the only noise comes from the fisherman leaving at 5:30am and
heading downstream. Hoping to see moose and more eagles as we did last year. To

make this dog related I submitted a petition last  Thursday that Kay
Springer took to our Dixon allbreeds and had 33 Parent Club members sign to run
 for
a position on the Board of Directors of the GSDCA. I will return on the 21st
and I hope you'll wait until all petitons are in before I have to talk about
it.  We have a great pet sitter but Miss Sarah went to visit one of her
breeders, Karen Taylor. I am looking forward to leaving but you know it's hard
leave your animals. I will miss my cat Ivan the most, any questions about
Ivan, ask Art Sinclair.
Bobbie Kindy
Parent Club Member since 1979