[ SHOWGSD-L ] North Carolina and the LIst!

  • From: Gail Caldwell <angelrungsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 09:02:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi listers!
Well hee I am in NC and finally back on the list. I
have been here since the middle of Dec, but just got
my computer up and runnung about a week ago. I am
really happy to be here and happy to be back on the
list! I was having computer withdrawal symptons! It
was a really hard trip cross country with 6 dogs and a
cat in a 36 foot motorhome, pulling my car and driving
through snow and ice. I certainly hadn't planned on
leaving Ca. that late in the year! Good luck to all of
my West Coast friends this year at the shows and I
will be looking forward to meeting some of the East
Coasters at the upcoming Charlotte specialties.
Gail

Gail Caldwell
Angelrun German Shepherds
GSDs Rock!