[ SHOWGSD-L ] NorCal Specialty BRAG for Strider & his daughters!

  • From: SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 13:26:29 EST

I have a few brags for Strider.... :-)

Ch. Rohan's Reward TC, CGC, HT, CD, RA was entered only at the Sat. specialty
show put on by the Golden State GSDC of San Jose and under judge Ginny Altman
was awarded Best of Breed.  It was a cold crisp day  just the kind of day
that Strider loves. Thank you to  all that were there for the great ringside
support of him when he was in the ring!  I truly do appreciate it even if I am
in
the "back forty" trying to sneak a peak!

On Sunday, his daughter, Rivendell-Chopae Zarina, won her 9-12 puppy sweeps
class and went on to Best in Sweeps puppy under judge Michael Lynch!  Zarina is
owned by Lissa Cunningham and Jennifer Root.

Later in the day, under judge Frank Fasano, her sister, Jezra's C-R Zahara of
Showboat won her 9-12 puppy class and went on to Best Puppy.  Stella is owned
by myself & Tracy Radigan. Both these girls are full of energy like their dad
Strider!  They are happy kids and do their best to make ringside laugh!

I was proud of them both and want to thank Tracy, Lissa and Jennifer for
breeding their lovely  Ruby - aka BIM Rivendell-Chopae Rubasse to Strider.  And
Ruby also won the American bred class on Sunday handled by JR Alcantara.

Strider was handled by his one and only handler and friend, Art Sinclair who
makes him look so good in the ring. Tracy Radigan is his groomer, conditioner
and other mother and does her best to bring out the best of him in the ring.
Art also handles, Miss Stella and I actually get to  be at ringside  when
Stella is in the ring!

My thanks to Ginny Altman, Michael Lynch & Frank Fasano for making it another
great weekend for Strider and his "Z" daughters!

Multi BISS & Multi Group Winning
Ch. Rohan's Reward TC, CGC, HT, CD, RA
Sire: Ch. Witmer's Jamiroquai ROM
Dam: Ch. Utopia's Blast From The Past ROM
Breeders: Bobbie Kindy & Kathy Aubrey
Owners: Melanie Elder &  Kay Springer

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com

<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours
in just 2 easy steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1215855013x1201028747/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hm
pgID=62%26bcd=DecemailfooterNO62)</HTML>