[ SHOWGSD-L ] NorCal Brag For Another Strider daughter

  • From: Kay Springer <showgsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 12:47:48 -0700

At the Santa Cruz Kennel Club show this weekend, Strider's daughter
Stella was Winner's Bitch and Best of Winners from the American Bred
Class.  Stella, aka Jezra's Zahara of Showboat, was shown by her good
buddy Art Sinclair.  The conditions were terrible, lots of rain and a
very, very muddy large ring, but she seemed to just love it and flew
around the ring at the end of Art's leash!

Stella is owned by myself and Tracy Radigan is out of  MP BIM
Rivendell-Chopae Rubasse by Ch. Rohan's Reward TC,CGC,HT,RE,CDX and
was bred by
J. Cunningham, Paul Root and Tracy Radigan.  Stella is one of those
dogs that even if she never finishes she has a forever place in my
heart as she is so smart and funny and makes me laugh every day, well
except when she caught a squirrel and brought it in the house to me!!!

Kay Springer
www.showboatgs.com
Home of Multi BISS & Multi Group Winning
Ch. Rohan's Reward TC,CGC,HT,RE,CDX, CHIC (h,e,h,t)
"Strider" 75 BOBs - #5 &#6 GSD 2009