[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Non-doggy Spouse

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 09:33:34 -0800 (PST)

My second wife hated dogs, and we fought about MY dogs constantly......several
years after our divorce she had an aneurysm and almost died, but the incident
left her blind...she now has a guide dog, a black lab ( she wanted a shepherd
but many schools don't use them anymore).....she loves this dog more than
me!...life is strange...lol...FB