[ SHOWGSD-L ] Non dog brag...

  • From: BonJenShepherds@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, CHGermanShepherdShowDogsList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 01:16:22 EDT

Hello All,

  While many of you were at the shows today I was at a boxing meet to  watch
my cousin & friend Amanda Yowell box (former Junior showmanship kid  who
placed in her Jr's class at the National). She's won big, she beat a woman
that
was 10 & O! There is now talk of Amanda going pro by the end of the  summer.
  Also a second brag about the multi talented Amanda. She  announced tonight
that she was chosen for a role in an upcoming TV  movie (Lifetime network)!
She will be playing an x soccer star who gets put in  prison for vehicular
homicide. The movie is scheduled to film this summer in  Louisiana.

Ok, next time I promise I'll brag about the dogs = )

Bonnie Jenkins
BonJen  Shepherds
_www.BonJen.com_ (http://www.bonjen.com/)