[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Non GSD but something everyone should read....

  • From: "myjoygs@xxxxxxx" <myjoygs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: windwych@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 10:28:58 -0400 (EDT)

I think this is one of the most ghastley picture of abuse I have seen.  The
pain and agony that this poor dog endured is horrific.  The person who did this
is sick and a coward.  If you don't want the dog there are other avenues in
which to take.  I just can't imagine doing this to an animal.  Makes me sick!!!
 I hope they have found the person who did this, of course punishment is not
nearly close enough to get justice for this poor animal.   So very sad, I am
glad that this poor dog is doing better, he definately deserves the luck of the
Irish!

Joyce