[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Non GSD Oklahoma fire- Sharon 7 Pete Mango affected-los...

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx, RihadinK9@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 12:06:31 EST

In a message dated 1/1/2006 8:25:31 A.M. Central America Standard Ti,
VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx writes:
Are they  USA or Can people. AKC's "Take the Lead" is just that sort  of
organization,that has helped many hundreds of  Dog  people   that they  give
financial assistance,and pay all bills.  People  would are ill,can't pay
heating
bills etc,can't take care of their  dogs.  Each person they have helped for
the
last 15 years has  different circumstances  of catastrophe. Contact them at
AKC
and see  if your people can receive  help . It's for all dog people--doesn't
matter the breed,or how long  they've been in dogs. Helen Miller  Fisher

Helen you are so right. Take the Lead helped people who had great losses in
Katrina. I had 4 of my club members who loss their homes and all personal
belongings in Katrina. Not only did take the lead help them out right after the

storm. They followed up with these to see if they needed additional help. A
great organization and my kennel club just made a 10,000.00 donation to  them.

Lee Brown