[ SHOWGSD-L ] Nodular Dermatofibrosis Cancer IN GSD

  • From: "fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GSD List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 20:17:01 -0500

Hi All;
A Labrador friend of mine has a friend with an 8 year old GSD diagnosed with
this cancer. It seems to be
prevalent in GSD and Goldens. Has anyone one every had any experience with
this? If you have and can email
me the course of treatment that was used so I can send the info to her it would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Cathy
Kelstar