[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: "Nobodies ARE Somebodies!"

  • From: "Kathy Partch" <jokaysedona@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 10:40:39 -0700

Since I've had GSDs for 43 years I do feel I'll always be somebody because
of this breed. When I'm either taking my dogs for a walk, or in the show
ring I feel like somebody. So I guess I am...;o) And being that, somebody
special on top if it because that's how my shepherds have always made me
feel. Because of them I have made a million forever friends. And that's
pretty darn special. Dogs are the most extraordinary creatures on earth.
They make us laugh, cry, cheer, exercise, play, make new friends, and go
places we would have probably never gone. They work for us. They protect us.
Their companionship is like no other. I love every minute spent in caring
for them. They are never a burden. They have made me who I am today. They
fill my heart and soul like the air I breathe!" I believe they have made me
"somebody!" So I am ready to make more "somebody" friends.

Kathy Sater-Partch