[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: No wonder I am "no mail" !!!! Review

  • From: Denise Williams <denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 20:22:41 -0800 (PST)

I am thankful for your pointing out the mistake, but how many times do I have
to request a correction before it happens? Though that's a side comment, just
adding to the discussion that receiving the  Review is not a reason to continue
a membership.
The Review is pretty, but the read is over in minutes, the advertisements are
lovely, but not what I'm interested in.  I am much more likely to read the
website since I am on the computer a lot.  Which is why I am on the list, good
or bad. The discussions are not always sunshine and roses, but this (and the
other gsd list) seems to be a good place to put a finger on the pulse of the
membership.
And with that thought, it's no wonder I am "no member."

Denise W.
The Good Ole Boys~Chopper and Chase
http://www.showgermanshepherds.info
for show and performance