[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: No longer a Hunte situation

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 12:17:51 EST

In a message dated 1/28/2007 11:07:10 A.M. Central Standard Time,
dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Knowing  that many board members read the many many emails about this issue
and did not  listen tells me that the board that runs this club does as it
pleases and is  not answering to the members overall.

******

I am glad to see someone has figured this out.  A couple of board  members
campaigned against me last year when I ran for re-election because  I would not
vote the way they wanted me to vote.  Reason being the way  they  wanted me to
vote was not in the best interest of  the membership.  I have been saying
that many on this board has the  membership fooled and now they finally are
proving me correct.
People need to really pay attention and see what they are doing. One year
was enough for me to figure it out.  You have a clique and that is how is
controlling.

Lee Brown