[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: No longer a Hunte situation

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx, dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 18:05:56 EST

In a message dated 1/28/07 11:18:29 AM Central Standard Time,
LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx writes:

> .  I have been saying
> that many on this board has the  membership fooled and now they finally are
> proving me correct.
> People need to really pay attention and see what they are doing. One year
> was enough for me to figure it out.  You have a clique and that is how is
> controlling.

well, i guess we were ALL wrong!  it appears that mr. hunte is already a
useful member of the gsdca!!!!  what a great tool he seems to be if one has a
desire to denigrate the board (which was, after all, elected) and/or the gsdca
itself.  after reading all these posts re hunte and some of the nastier and
innuendo-filled statements about the board and, in some cases, certain members
of
the board, i have but one question:  were any of you actually AT the meeting?
if so, i would like to know what discussion took place prior to the vote.  if
everyone would get off their high horses for even a minute and consider the
idea that there were many repercussions to the outcome of the hunte vote
perhaps
you would stop preaching about the horror of admitting hunte as a member long
enough to realize that perhaps it was the least of all evils.

i have personally known a number of individuals on the current board for 20
plus years - they are good and ethical people who, i KNOW, abhor what andrew
hunte does for a living as much as i or any of you do.  i do rescue for crying
out loud - i'm one of the people that has to clean up after the millers and
brokers.  how many of you can say that you have actually taken in foster after
foster; beaten, abused, horribly bred dogs who are still GSDs and deserve every
chance for a good life?  so can we at least get an explanation before making
accusations?  we all live in glass houses - might be good to remember that.

last, thank you to helen fisher for reporting - breath of fresh air to read
just the facts.
diane
Diane Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
"In dog years I'm dead." - Author unknown