[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: No fun in Massachusetts - file a complaint PLEASE!

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 18:15:24 EST

In a message dated 12/4/2007 1:57:01 P.M. Central Standard Time,
almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

As a  judge I would never let anyone influence my judging, but they are more
than welcome to discuss it with me after my judging, which i am told is  the
usual process if they have a discrepancy with your judging.  They  would have
to remove me from the ring before they would tell me who to  award and not
to, unless they knew something illegal and i didn't. It is  every judges
right to judge as they see fit.
Maybe a provisional could  use their guidance on something,,,, but licensed
judges should never be  influenced on who to award or not.

And the Rep should never enter their ring. One ever enters my ring I will
ask them to leave. They can write me up and we can discuss after my judging but

I  am there to judge, they are there to control the show grounds and that
means outside the ring not in the ring.

Lee Brown

products.