[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: No fun in Mass

  • From: Robert Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ALL4MORIAH@xxxxxxx, List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 01:00:15 -0800 (PST)

Obeying the rules(no matter how foolish we think they are)is one thing but to
be intimidated and threatened and man handled I DON'T THINK SO.. That Rep would
have been facing misdemeanor assault charges.
Bob Neiman
ALL4MORIAH@xxxxxxx wrote: I wouldn't hit this person back. I would dial 911,
have them arrested. Then
call Evan. I could use the money.

I do have to say most rules that are made at dog shows are for a reason. A
child in a stroller is a high risk for being bit in the face. Yes the dog would
 be wrong but the child would still be hurt.

Read your Premium list. That rule is in all of them.

Crating where not allowed could be due to fire Marshall's rules and as in a
lot of cases they carry things to far, but if we want to keep our show site,
we  must adhere.

I know our club has a terrible time with Fire Marshals. They want our isles
wide enough to darn near drive a fire truck through. But we can't argue with
them or they close down the show.

These rules may not always be convenient, but they must be followed, For  the
safety of all and to protect our show sites. We have lost so many nice sites
because of people arguing with Event Centers workers, Not picking up after
their  dogs not parking or setting up in assigned areas. Not to mention
trashing
Motel  room's.
  Now the rest of us have to pay these ridiculous pet fees to cover  their
damages.
Let's try to be as good as our dogs.      Judi

products.