[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: No attorneys No grievances

  • From: "Kathy Partch" <jokaysedona@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 16:54:33 -0700

Try not to Hold Grievances

When we fuel resentment for whatever reason/s, rail against a perceived
injustice, or hold onto anger and outrage, you are holding a grievance.
Nurturing grievances saps your energy. It makes you bitter. It can open your
physical body to disease. People around you can often pick up on this
disagreeable energy and may avoid you.

How do you let go of grievances you hold? Well, how do you let go of a bag
of garbage you're holding? You make a choice to drop it, and then you open
your hand. When you open your mental, emotional, psychological and spiritual
"hand" and drop the grievance, you feel lighter. You increase your energy.
Peace emerges within you. It's easier to relax. You begin to build bridges
instead of walls.

In short, you become more "user friendly!" Some times it's very trying but I
try every day for this kind of freedom!

In concern for my German Shepherd family,
Kathy Sater-Partch
www.JoKaySedona.com

"Watching a great moving GSD is like hearing the best piece of music with
your eyes." -- Kathy Sater Partch

>Please, no attorneys.  The last thing anyone needs to do  is sue over dogs.

They are our great friends, wonderful companions, and a  short but
important part of our lives. The Parent club is the same way. No
litigation, just
some understanding and tolerance for mistakes.

Evan L. Ginsburg

http://showgsd.org/mail.html