[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: No answer yet on Ballots - Your kidding Right

  • From: barbmarkh@xxxxxxx
  • To: caggra@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 11:12:57 -0400

Okay - I fail to understand why;
A) answers are not available
B) that it should even remotely up to the election company what they accept -
Aren't we PAYING THEM?? DO THEY NOT EVER WANT TO HANDLE OUR ELECTION AGAIN???
Would they like to keep there reputation so they can do other dog club
elections??
C)? since Patty is asking some of the questions - its scary to think that our
VP may not have any more answers than we have . .
If none of the board members/officers know how to tell them how to handle this
- lets get an election fund - ask Evan to handle this - and tell them what we
want - today . . .
I have done this before - and it will work -

Barb