[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: No Vampires

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: jkerner@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 15:55:18 -0500

Jane,
Your Grandmother was a very sage woman.? Being Irish myself, I learned a long
time ago, never to dismiss what the Matriarch of the family gives as advice.?
She's usually right :-)

That could very well explain the lack of Vampires in Reseda, CA.? Now,
according to the TV shows, these Vamps are running?amok in Los Angeles, yet
none here.? Oh, and I only have to do Frontline 2 mos out of the year for
fleas.? Once in March or April and once in Oct.? I have used garlic?in the food
and peppermint oil sprays on the outside for years.? Now if I could come up
with a real fly deterrent.? They like garlic :-(

Laura Thomas????