[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: (No To: thogs@comcast.net, showgsd-l@freelists.org

  • From: "solanagsd" <solanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 18:20:47 -0400

Please DO NOT CALL the house as more info is available I will post it...
Tami has been taken to ST Lawerence Hospital due to a drug
interaction...per HER DOCTORS instructions...Keep positive
thoughts for her...I can be reached on my cell 313 806 7610..
and will keep everyone up to date via the list.

Deborah Gebhard
Solana Shepherds, MI