[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: (No To: castlegsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • From: MAJTEACH@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 12:14:56 EDT

In a message dated 7/30/2007 8:41:28 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
castlegsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
never showed her in conformation though looking back, I should  have.  I
didnâ??t know much about showing dogs when I had that first  litter.  But she
was a Champion through and through with super  intelligence and a temperament
to die for.  Never during her 13 ½  years of life did I ever hear her growl.

The champion in not near as important as the love she gave you and how she
lived her life.  My deepest sympathy.

Colette