[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: (No To: betjagsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 09:04:17 EDT

Betty

I missed your class at the Amateur Futurity, so I have no idea who were the
 inconsiderate's. But, may I suggest you take to heart that others stepped
up and offered you help, and that many others have offered you
encouragement.  I say "Bravo" to you for having the courage to run  around the
ring
with your limitations. You are an inspiration.  Why would  you stop due to a
few insensitive ones?  You have proven to be stronger  than that.  Keep doing
what you enjoy.  There are idiots everywhere,  they make the rest of us look
good <G>.

Congrats on your win.

Ileana
**************We found the real â??Hotel Californiaâ?? and the â??Seinfeldâ??