[ SHOWGSD-L ] No National predictions on the list, send them to Ileana

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: sally@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 09:58:10 EDT

Ok, I can only do so much packing, and we are doing a lot of sitting around
with this move, believe it or not.

Soooo.......

Send me your predictions for the National winners.  DO NOT,  I  repeat, DO
NOT send them to the list, we don't need any more drama.  I will  keep a tally
and let you all know IN PRIVATE what the membership is  thinking.

ANYONE WHO HAS A PROBLEM WITH THIS PLEASE DO NOT PARTICIPATE.

This has been a fun experience in the past, and I intend on keeping it  that
way.

For example:  How many think Evan will fall this year?  Not that  there is
anything wrong with that.....LOL.......Who will be the best dressed
handler/judge?  Class winners, Fut/Mat winners, Selects and the all too
important GV &
GVX.  How about Obed, Rally, Agility and Herding?   Temperament test: Will Paul
find a handler that can't hold his/her dog?   Yikes!!  Will we have another
boxing match, who are the contenders?   Now, now, all in good fun, remember.

This is meant to be a fun exercise, and it will also give me an idea who to
look out for at the National.....LOL......and those staying at home can join
too, I am sure you have your favorites.

Now, let the betting begin, in private, of course.

Ileana
with paper and pencil in hand