[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: No Judge Left Behind

  • From: "Beth Reynolds" <beth0024@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klite3gsd@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx List'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 18:20:39 -0600

Kim McNamara you rock!!!!!!

We are a small group of people who do a lot.  If you have chaired a show you
so know stuff goes wrong all of the time things you cant even anticipate.
You have jobs signed up for and then that person got sick or their car
wouldn't start up and so on.  I am sorry Ed didn't get a ride from the show
to the dinner which was on the same site, just a short walk along the
sidewalk.  Lew and Nancie didn't make it until it was late because of the
extra time in judging and pictures.

Basically offer to help.  Offer to help in any venue possible Life happens
and sometimes folks cant get there when they hoped they could. More help is
better than no help.

Our National is so worth it!
We loved hosting this years National and would love to do it again.
Vote for us for a future revolving National

Beth
Colorado