[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: No GSD's at the AKC Meet the Breeds

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: stjamesgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 17:21:31 EDT

OK - here are some facts about the Meet the Breeds.  It will be held  Oct.
17 & 18  at the Javits Center in New York City. (I wrote down the  address
of that place but now I can't find it so will look it up again).   Each breed
is given a 10 x 10 booth space which I believe the can be  decorated.  We
can provide DVDs and some brochures.  If there is  someone who is willing to
go represent the GSDCA, let me know and I will make  sure we can still get
in with AKC.

Tish

In a message dated 9/18/2009 4:00:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
stjamesgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Is there  any way for someone to step up to the plate at the last minute or
is it too  late?  I did it for the TSCA at the Eukanuba show in Tamp in 06.
  They did not have anyone who had volunteered and I had enjoyed it so much
 before that I volunteered to do it.  I had a blast.  The German  Shepherds
definitely need to be represented at such an important  event!!

Linda Hendrix

St. James Shepherds

Lin Chi  Tibetan Spaniels

Goose Creek, SC

> From:  ELG440@xxxxxxx
> Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 10:40:04 -0400
> Subject:  [ SHOWGSD-L ] No GSD's at the AKC Meet the Breeds
> To:  Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> In a message dated 9/17/2009 6:25:40  A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
> cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> That  is sad, and I'm sorry to hear we won't be represented!!!
>

> I can't imagine why we would not be represented. The GSD is  one of the
> major breeds in this country, and we need to keep our  image as positive
as
> possible. I guess our representative delegate  has some reason for not
> providing someone from the GSDCA, but I think  we need to find out why
that
> decision was made.
>
> This  is the job of the club delegate, and I would hope there was a sound
>  reason for the failure to represent our breed.
>
> Evan L.  Ginsburg
> Asgard German Shepherds
>  http://www.asgardgsd.com/
> Where Type Movement and Temperament come  together

===========================================================================>
POST is Copyrighted 2009. All material remains the property of the
any kind  are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND
of the  Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

> ALL PERSONS ARE  ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN
ANY MANNER OF ANY  MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL  PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS A  VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE
PROSECUTED.

> For assistance, please contact the List Management at  admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> VISIT OUR WEBSITE -  http://showgsd.org
> NATIONAL BLOG -  http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/

Ready  for Fall shows? Use Bing to find helpful ratings and reviews on
digital  tv's.
http://www.bing.com/shopping/search?q=digital+tv's&form=MSHNCB&publ=WLHMTAG&
crea=TEXT_MSHNCB_Vertical_Shopping_DigitalTVs_1x1

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org