[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: No Excuse! Scandal dogs??

  • From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, terrycochran97756@xxxxxxxxx, inquestgsd@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 13:12:11 -0500 (EST)

Some of these dogs came in dehydrated and some have  serious problems.

If you would like to send a donation please send it to: Attn:  Charlene
Marchand.

http://cghs.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/cghs-spca-donation-form-NEW-LOGO.
pdf

In a message dated 2/14/2014 11:51:24 A.M. Central Standard Time,
marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

There is  absolutely NO EXCUSE for the dogs to be left like this or to live
like this  for one day with any "human being"  aware of their confinement
IN
CRATES....sitting IN THEIR OWN MESS!!  This is totally  inexcusable!!
ALL Dogs...German Shepherd Dogs especially are not meant to  live in crates
and cages all day long.   By nature they are VERY  CLEAN and it would stress
them to have to sit in their own mess with no way  out!!    This alone is
cruel and unusual punishment for  ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSABLE REASON!!  I can't
comprehend looking into the  eyes of those dogs in that situation and
letting

it go, day after day  after day.....,
We should be grateful to anyone that took things in their  own hands to get
these dogs out!!!!!!!!   If they found homes  earlier than the 'time clock'
that some approve of......GOD BLESS  THEM!!

Carolyn   marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com

From: Ileana  <inquestgsd@xxxxxxx>
To: "PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx" <PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx>

The video......this lady was in over her head.  This wasn't a  healthy
situation for people OR dogs. Very sad.
And Jackie, she  surrendered the dogs, the shelter has no obligation to call
anyone. Maybe  people should check where they send their dogs in the first
place.
Poor  dogs.  Ileana

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 14,  2014, at 10:06 AM, PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx wrote:

_www.news10.com/story/24694717/new-details-emerge-in-case-of-durham-dogs_

(http://www.news10.com/story/24694717/new-details-emerge-in-case-of-durham-d
ogs)

> Thank you Kathy we watched the video and I cannot  believe  anyone could
live like that or keep  dogs in those  awful conditions.   We also have
known
Charlene for many years  and glad she is part of this  rescue.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html