[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: (No Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 19:31:17 -0400

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Betty,
My heart goes out to you. Been there, done that for sure.  But keep this in
mind. Remember the fun you had with your girl, remember the people that were
nice to you... don't let those other immature _______s (fill in the blank)
run you away,... they win if you do that.

Keep it up, and continue to have fun. Cultivate those folks that were
actually nice and ignore the rest.

And for those of you immature ______s,  remember this... Filleann an feall
ar an bhfeallaire.

 Ginger Cleary,Rome, GA   www.rihadin.com <http://www.rihadin.com>
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of
individual liberty have been eroded. F.von Hayek
Member GSDCA
Member Sawnee Mtn Kennel Club
GA Director RDOES.