[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: (No Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 20:38:00 -0800

  • From: "Bob Grady" <bobgrady@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    I am so with you on this one Nancy.  We have lost one of the Icons of the
Breed.  I had old Reviews with Helen as a handler and judge.  I showed under
her many times.  Won a few and lost many more but never thought she did a bad
job.  The best was talking to her about the history she had lived through.  A
Great Lady and will be greatly missed.

Bob