[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: No Barking! I'm with the Neighbor

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 11:33:49 -0700 (PDT)

I hate barking after 11 pm, period.  My dogs any dogs, dogs need to go in and
go to bed.  During the day, I listen to the bark to see if I care.  If I think
any dog is barking warning I look to see what I can see.
I have 5 yards that border on my backyard alone.  One is the 2 GSD pups that I
put there, and will be caring for for the spay this week and the neuter in
April.  They are not allowed to bark at my dogs when we are out no matter what
and my dogs are FORBIDDEN to consider more than "hello" with them.

 The next yard, the dogs, I never know how many, but none are show dogs, sleep
in the garage where they have crates stacked to hold them all.  None are
trained in the least, but they are loved and not in rescue.  I dream the owners
will let me in to train these insane dogs.  The next yard is a Pyr.  He is
lovely, but a great guard dog.  He has no use for GSD's, so when he is at the
back of his yard, I have to control my goons.  It is done.

The next yard is a rental and I never know what will be there at any time.  The
last neighbor not only do not have dogs, but are terrified.  However, they feel
safe knowing that there are guard dog nearby.  They never complain, as one
might think they would.  After 9 years of us, they are considering a dog as a
pet.  They have several diabled kids that are of adult age.  They need a dog.

I am happy to call the police for barking dogs, if I am sure of who is
barking.  When it is the GSD's I put next door, I call, text and bitch at the
neighbors, or I might open a window and yell, they listen some, or I might,
next time, go out front, go in their gate and take the dogs, put them in the
crates in my van and be done with it.  After I spay the bitch tomorrow.  First
things first.

sheila