[ SHOWGSD-L ] Nitro for # 22 a great Day!

  • From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 12:46:37 EDT

Hi Everyone,
I had the extraordinary pleasure of watching my Best Buddy, Nitro, (Ch.
Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, OFA H/E, bring home his 22nd Best of Breed today,
with
Ken, doing his always perfect job of presenting the big guy.
I also had the privilege  of taking Nitro into the Group again,  and although
our esteemed judge gave us a good look, we didn't get a "piece of  the pie"
lol. No matter, what was most satisfying for me is that Nitro, who is  always
tough and a HARD goer, took it really easy on poor mom, and showed his  heart
out during the entire class. I wish he knew how much I love him for making  me
look good, in spite of myself.  He is a great friend and showdog.He will
never know how much it meant to be in there with him.
        It was wonderful to have  Kaitlyn's and little Hunters kisses for
luck, and Kaitlyn SO enjoyed seeing all  the dogs, and their owners, it is very
therapuetic for her.
    A VERY SPECIAL than you to our friends  Sharlonna McGaha and  Gloria Rice
for staying to support Nitro and me  in the Group. Now you have to
understand, we were the SIXTH group of the day,  these two ladies faced an over
2 and
1/2 hour drive back home.  There  encouragement and good humor, really helped.
There simply aren't better  friends than this. Thank you, Both.
Also my love and thanks to Ken, who encourages me to get out there with
Nitro, and eventhough it is hard for him to be standing outside the ring, never

shows nerves or criticizes, when I handled our big Boy.  He and Nitro are  the
greatest  team together, and I know it was hard for Ken to  watch me take our
finest into the ring...lol.
What a neat weekend. Great Family, Awesome Friends and a big dog with a
tough reputation that was as good as gold for his nervous mom.
Take care all
Kathy