[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Nitro Son ... a Shining Star- Has a Mother too

  • From: ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, amergsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 05:13:46 -0800 (PST)

Congrats to the Stouts from the breeder of mom, Kiss My Grits of Edan CDX, who
is also the dam of the youngest dog to get a CD, all breed in AKC history at 6
months and 2 days.
Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx wrote:  Hi Everyone,
Ken and I just finished feeding dogs after a LOONNNNG day at the Shoreline
KC...but very much happy and worth it.
Today the Nitro (Ch. Elvaston's Nations Cup, TC/OFA H&E) son VICTORY'S
LEVIATHAN, "Levi" took huge honors for the third time in six weeks with only
three shows. This eyeful of a stallion bi color boy, at just now two, went
Winners Dog, Best of Winners and BEST of BREED from the classes over two top
notch
Specials. WE WERE ECSTATIC...with the BOB over Specials, and when we
thought our day couldn't possibly get any better he went GROUP FIRST, from the
classes. WE CANNOT BEGIN TO THANK OUR GRACIOUS JUDGE, MR. LEE BROWN, anywhere
near enough for these OVERWHELMING WINS..
Levi was in the Group with some real heavy hitters and he showed and
smiled and strutted his heart out. This is the same big stallion of a male
that showed to 4th Am Bred Dog at the 2005 National, and only one week earlier
went Group 3 from the classes.
Like his very proud father, Nitro, this is a SPECIALTY DOG, THAT IS CORRECT
AND CHARISTMATIC ENOUGH TO DO THE ALL BREEDS IN A BIG WAY.
We send love and hugs to Levi's happy owners (your boy is awesome ,
Guys) TERRI AND BARBARA STOUT. We THANK THEM so much for allowing Levi to spend
time with us, and for entrusting us with this truly special , lovely boy.
He is only just getting started, and we are all very excited.
Thank you and my undying love to my Husband Ken, who was most supportive of
me taking Levi in for the Breed, it meant everything to me, I love this dog
so much. And again for his perfect touch, with this gorgeous boy in the Group.
. Also , to our little Hunter, who with a cold, got up at 3:30, and stayed
happy and alert, right until Best In Show....bless his heart, he is a little
Sweetie.
Now off to bed for me, I have no voice and a nasty cough, but happy, oh yes,
so very happy. For all involved.

Good nite all
Kathy
WEBSITE UPDATED: NOV 29, 2005

_http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com_
(http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/)
VICTORY GSDs, There Is Something In A Name

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original

Ann
www.edangsd.com