[ SHOWGSD-L ] Nitro Proud of his Son and another Qualifier

  • From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 16:05:33 EST

Hi Guys,
Just got off the phone with my Hubby, and he is in between classes.   Just
wanted to share some nice news about Victory's Leviathan "Levi" (or "Mee My  as
Hunter and Kaitlyn call him)..
Levi showed his heart out in spectacular loose lead style, to a Major
Reserve today at the Golden State GSDC.  Nitro, proud papa, and his family
would
like to thank Michel Chaloux for this lovely win.
We all congratulate Levi's owners  Terri and Barbara Stout on  their young
boy's performance.  This young STALLION male  is only  getting started, and has
already garned a 4th Ambred Dog at the Nationals  (Barbara Amidon) ; a Group
One (Lee Brown) and a Group Three ( Beverly  Capstick)
HUGE THANK YOU to My Sweetheart Ken Tank for showing this stunning young
male in grand style, and to my new son Hayden Tank for expertly doubling our
Friend, Levi....GREAT TEAMWORK GUYS!!
LEVI , like his father is the SPECIALTY dog that is ALL BREED  Correct.

Way to go "ME-MY!"

Kathy
WEBSITE UPDATED: Jan 8, 2005

_http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com_
(http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/)
VICTORY  GSDs, There Is Something In A  Name