[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Nissan Quest Minivan

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx, InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 16:30:21 -0800 (PST)

How about the Obama Volt. All you need is 219,648   50 foot extension cord to
get form Oregon to St Louis :0) No that is wrong you can drive 50 mile before
you need to charge so let's calculate 2080 divided by 50 is... drum
roll....41.6
chargings. Anyone one know how long it take to charge a volt :0)
Terry