[ SHOWGSD-L ] Nikki's first point!!!/ GSD people

  • From: "Hope Gorrondona" <gsdhope@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 11:27:53 -0500

YEAH!!!!!
Nikki got her first point this weekend (and BOW).   It was my birthday
present..thank you Nikki (and judge Robert J Caswell Jr and her handler,
Greg Eschette ;)   It was a small show, but the entry was made up of
quality dogs.  I was glad to see that.    Nikki is so attached to me
that it's hard for someone else to handle her.   I'm happy to see that
she is getting more comfortable with Greg, and he is doing a great job
with her.   Nikki got lots of compliments from some knowledgeable GSD
people.and that was as important as the win, in my opinion.
Speaking of GSD people..since the subject of the way well known
exhibitors treat "no names" like me, comes up from time to time.  I
would like to thank Mary Tripp for all the help and encouragement she
gave me this weekend.as well as for her making me not feel like a "
nobody".   I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with you and Cindy (sorry
I don't think I ever got her last name :-)).    I look forward to seeing
you at shows in the future.
Hope Gorrondona
Daystar German Shepherds
www.hometown.aol.com/daystarshepherds