[ SHOWGSD-L ] Nice Story

  • From: Kathy Sawler <kgsawler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GSD-List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 18:01:19 +0000

I finally took the time out this weekend to go and visit my dog's puppies at 10
months old to see them, assess the litter, and see how folks were doing with
them.  Of course I've called before this but not actually seen them.  I met
with a family with three toddlers who not only reported what a love their dog
is, and he is, they told me a great story about him.   The father is a diabetic
who was taking the children out while Mom was away and passed out in a diabetic
shock just outside their home with the three little one's now left unattended.
Biscuit minded them for an hour an a half until Mom came home and witnessed the
dog herding one of the little ones back away from the street and into the
house.  Mom called the parametics and all ended very happily.  These are the
things that gives us pause as to what great dogs these are.  By the way, this
dog is grandson to both Alvin as well as Bill-Mar's Here Comes Trouble.  Bet
Alvin is a very proud grandpa looking down on his progeny.  I think I'll do a
repeat breeding.

Kathy Sawler

Windows Live?: Discover 10 secrets about the new Windows Live.
http://windowslive.com/connect/post/jamiethomson.spaces.live.com-Blog-cns!550F681DAD532637!7540.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_ugc_post_022009