[ SHOWGSD-L ] Nice Lawn Decorations, Melissa!!!!

  • From: WLFHRTGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 21:00:04 EDT

My husband was loading up his van for work this morning, and when he came in
he told me that I should take a look at Melissa's (MissJrHandlerGSD) front
yard....

I was leaving for work myself right about then, and I must say that the newly
decorated yard (courtesy of Charmin) was QUITE a sight to behold!  No toilet
paper was spared, she had a conference meet to swim today and I think some of
the other girls on her team paid her a surprise visit overnight.....

I work Saturdays, and last week I stopped over to talk to Melissa before I
left for work and before she left for the Topline show....she had a couple dogs
she was showing plus she also got a few dogs as ringside pickups & taking dogs
back in for Winners.

She wasn't home at the time, (last weekend) and her aunt told me she'd gone
to school....I replied that she was showing some dogs that day, and wondered
what she'd be doing at school.  Turns out she was helping "decorate" lockers of
some of her teammates on her swimming team....

Jovan, my dog, thought it was a waste of perfectly good toilet paper (he
loves to drag it through the entire upstairs) and he's very good -- he can get
quite a bit unrolled in ONE piece without breaking it.

But no one was more infatuated with toilet paper than his uncle Bomber -
Bomber and I did a lot of road trips, and Bomber's first priority upon checking
into a hotel room was to go into the bathroom and "sample" the toilet paper.....

Ah the fun of TP'ing someone's house....some things haven't changed all THAT
much since I was a teenager!!

Hope you did well, Melissa!

Love,

Kelly & Jovan