[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Next for Jimmy

  • From: NHANSBURGH@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: PUD709@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 23:26:41 -0500

what did i say wrong . i named four people who helped jim in his early
years and there was nothing false about it. i said how he got to handle
lance. there was nothing wrong about it. everyone gets help in this
breed.I think you might have read only part of my post. My early years
were very good too. I have always given credit to those who helped me.
My original post listed
Gloria green
Richard Schaeffer
Bobbe Cloudt
and Bob Denton
as people who helped Jim in his early years.
and his favorite bitch Ch Cassie Of waldesruh