[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: News flash....rodent poison found to be cause of animal deaths

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Peggy'" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 13:51:44 -0500

Reading my mind here -- I always read all labels - the first ingredient is
what
is the most in anything.   Ok, I'd tell folks that I'd be careful what I fed
my
animals, ie corn - hey, not my dogs, they are carniverous (sp.) not pigs.
I'd need to be extra careful about my horses too, as I've mentioned before,
they can't vomit and when they "bloat" or founder like Barbaro did -- bad
news.
It really is a sad mess with all of this, our Vet School had an article in
news today
about all of this as well --- Please be careful with our 4 legged family
members.
Norma no L & 2 critters  P.S. - Just thought of this, if they had CATS,
otherwise
known as "live mouse (rat) traps" they wouldn't need that stuff anyway!!