[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Newbe help me please

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 23:46:26 EDT

In a message dated 4/11/2006 10:35:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx writes:
I was  serious when I said I have not seen people being rude. Maybe I am
just
not looking for it. I know there must be people reading this who   have seen
or were in a hurry or busy and may have been   unintentionally rude to a new
person. Hey take a second to politely  tell  them your busy at the moment and
will
answer their question  later. You  don't have to take them under your wing or
parent them in  the breed. you just  should be polite.
Fred M.

I had a long time show person be VERY rude to me a few shows ago, right
after I helped groom her dogs so they could get in the ring, as she was running

late and had many dogs with her.  Yes,  I have seen her being rude to  many
other people, some of those never came back to shows.  It does  happens.  And
most likely it is not personal. Some people are just rude.

Me?  It is going to take a lot more than that to keep me away from
shows......like death.....<G>.....my message to those who suffer thru  this:
"consider
the source".
Get over it, but remember it as a lesson, so you don't do the same thing to
someone else later.

Ileana