[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New topic -- Ch pins

  • From: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • To: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 09:43:22 EDT

In a message dated 7/5/2009 8:20:25 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
dan-ann@xxxxxxxx writes:
I have  given most of my other trophies to clubs for matches - But I Hold
the
championship pins, bronze medallions and sv medallions to a high  standard
and don't feel in my case they are appropriate match  trophies

I have to agree with you. I know what I had to go through to get them,and
Blanche checking out every win and the AKC,and how proud I felt on that
first  one that I personally handled and finished. BUT there they sit in my
jewelry  box   Helen