[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New topic -- Ch pins

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 20:30:46 EDT

VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx writes:

> Maybe they should go back to the GSDCA to be recycled Any
> thoughts from the rest of you

sorry, helen - got to disagree with you on this one.  i think you should
take each pin and put it with a much-loved photo of the dog that earned it.
may be that would be a good winter project for you!  thankfully, many years
ago, andy had a beautiful pin made for me out of my first breeder's pin and
1st 10 CH pins.  when i lost just about everything i owned 10 years ago i was
SO glad to still have that pin.  i treasure it now.  if you don't feel like
doing the "project", feel free to ship it all to me and i will do it in
time to send it back to you for christmas.
diane
Diane Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>A Good Credit Score is
700 or Above.
See yours in just 2 easy steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221323013x1201367230/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?
sc=668072&amp;hmpgID=62&amp;bcd=JulystepsfooterNO62)</HTML>