[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New topic -- Ch pins

  • From: Mary Tripp <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, <murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2009 19:33:14 -0500

I have had fun donating back some of the trophies I have won from the
clubs in the area.  I had enough etched glass to do most of a Houston
Specialty.  I have donated trophies back to Dallas and I think San
Antoio.  I love the memories, but want others to have some of them as well.

Mary

At 10:12 AM 7/5/2009, sally wrote:
>Helen has stirred up many great memories by bringing up the pin topic.  I
>keep everything In a special box and went to look at it.  Forgot about those
>awful orange colored ones- but still have great meaning-
>
>I have the trophy from my very first point and from my very last point.
>Years ago the clubs gave awesome trophies -  I have collector plates with
>beautiful heads on them etched vases etc.   Some day I will gift those to
>Last Hope
>Sally
>www.embroiderybysally.org

>POST is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the
>original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or
>FORWARDS of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the
>original author AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
>
>ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE
>IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE
>EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST
>MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW.
>VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

>VISIT OUR WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org
>NATIONAL BLOG - http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/
>07/03/09 18:11:00

Mary Tripp         Mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   http://www.tripphill.com